A simple wallet for a simpler life.
Slim & Light / Machine Washable / Eco-Friendly / Looks Better with Age
Kamino Wrap Wallet is a versatile minimalist wallet that helps you get rid of the bulge in your front pocket, pay smarter at your favorite coffee shop, and reduce environmental footprint while doing it.
A change in our life often starts with the smallest step.
Let a Kamino Wallet be that step for you.
- Slim, compact and ultra-light
- Machine washable - Highly tear and water resistant
*Dries quickly and retains its shape if it gets wet.
- Holds up to 7 cards and 15 notes (20 after it’s seen some use)
- Fits USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, JPY and more.
- Eco-friendly - No animal parts of any kind used / Recyclable as paper
- Handmade in Japan with the finest craftsmanship
- Cordoba Paper - Latex laced washable paper fabric with a naturally wrinkled finish.
*Similar to what you’d find on the label of a pair of jeans.
- Steel snap button in chrome black
No adhesives or stitches used.
It’s made solely by folding and cutting the material that is put together with a snap button.
- 86mm x 65mm (3.4” x 2.55”)
- 10mm (0.39") thin
- 35g (1.2 oz)
Free Worldwide Shipping from Japan
Deliveries to Asia, North America, and Europe usually arrive within 7-14 business days via standard air mail.
Please note that customs duties and VAT may apply depending on the country.
US: Duty-free for the items under $800
EU: No customs duties but VAT may apply
UK: No customs duties for the items under £135 but VAT may apply
Canada: Duty-free for the items under C$20
Australia: Duty-free for all orders
New Zealand: Duty-free for the items under $140
Singapore: Duty-free for the items under S$400
Learn more about our shipping policy.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We understand the concerns you might have, as our products are original and probably something you've never seen before.
Carry it for a while, and if you’re not in love by day 60, we’ll take it back for a full refund. No questions asked.
Learn more about our refund policy.
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
Contact us for a custom design!
I ordered one wallet and one coin purse. Both are stylish and durable. Light and fits neatly into jeans pocket. Kan was extremely easy and considerate with my order. I ended up repeating the order for a friends birthday present. Kan noticed I had ordered the same thing twice only a few days apart and emailed me to check that I hadn't made a mistake. Very professional. I've had comments already and happy to encourage as many people as possible to place an order. I live in NZ and delivery from Japan took about 10 days with no issues at all. Love the products and service.
My pleasure, Rae. Thank you for the review! Glad you love it. Contact me anytime if you see any issues over time. - Kan
Truly a beautiful wallet. I was blown away when I received it. Holds together well, keeps my items in place, it's slim and minimal. I could not be happier!
This wallet is wha tit claims to be, but with a tactile feel that surprises. Its light, and clever. A credit to the artisan.
My old wallet being bulky and voluminous ended up in my bag anyway, many times being forgotten there and one time money missing too. That's when I started looking for a smaller wallet and decided on this one after a tedious analysis of all others available. Needless to say, I get plenty compliments for it. Only thing that bothers me is the fiddling for putting in the money and other inner pockets.
Great front pocket wallet for people who carry a little bit of cash. There are a couple things that frustrate me (the flap behind the cash section comes undone, and the larger card pocket takes a few extra seconds to put back together than sliding the card back into a slot) but the overall design is very slim and very practical.
Why I bought it: I wanted a compact wallet for my front pocket that will fit with my car keys on days I drive my car, or fit comfortable and compactly in my front pocket when I ride my motorcycle.
How I use it:
- I keep my main credit card (for about 70% of purchases_) in the exterior slot
- drivers license and second most-used card in the interior 2-card slot
- health insurance card, pharmacy card, debit card, and grocery store/fuel credit card in the 4 card slot
- 5-10 bills in the bill slot
- very slim
- quite tough (much tougher than I thought when I read "paper")
- can hold a lot more than you'd think just looking at it (all the stuff I mentioned above fits without issue)
- disappears into a front pocket better than any other slim wallet that also holds cash
- larger card pocket (the one for 4 cards) comes undone when trying to pull a card out, so you need to put it back together. Can be a little annoying when it takes you 10 seconds more to put your card away than it would if you just slid it back into a slot.
- I would like to see a version of this wallet that doesn't have the flat between the cash pocket and the receipt pocket as every time I go to pay with cash this flap pops out and folds the cash over, so I need to flatten the cash back.
Overall, my two cons are just nitpicks but that's how close this wallet is to being a perfect front pocket wallet if you also use cash. This is definitely a 5-star wallet - it's the best that I've tried, and I heartily recommend this product. If there's another model released without the cash/receipt flap (would likely require a redesign of the wallet) and with a mo...